Good day to all!
The tablet does not turn on, but in the receive mode firmware
Maybe someone has a firmware mid 9740
Or how else to solve the problem?
Thank you.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Don't understand what you are saying. There are many dumps for this tablet in firmware request thread.

her77tops

Jan 8, 2014
Good day to all!
The tablet does not turn on, but in the receive mode firmware
Maybe someone has a firmware mid 9740
Or how else to solve the problem?
Thank you.

OK I have a coby kyros 9740 and it boots to the coby sign and stays there. I want to know if anyone has a coby of the original firmware that is in zip file that I can get so that I can reload it. I have tried to the recovery v6.0.2.8 from Vampirefo and it stills will not boot up. Again does anyone have a copy of the original firmware that I can get so that I can reload it. Also does anyone know how to contact Coby? I have tried to get to their website but all it does is load a site that states Coby but no access to anything. No links nothing. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
You didn't read the announcement posted at the top of the Coby section of the forums here. Coby is out of business and there is no one to contact there, meaning the only help can come from other users. Coby never released firmware images in any event, so you would still need to use the dumps posted here to restore your tablet.

You also have no warranty.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
OK I have a coby kyros 9740 and it boots to the coby sign and stays there. I want to know if anyone has a coby of the original firmware that is in zip file that I can get so that I can reload it. I have tried to the recovery v6.0.2.8 from Vampirefo and it stills will not boot up. Again does anyone have a copy of the original firmware that I can get so that I can reload it. Also does anyone know how to contact Coby? I have tried to get to their website but all it does is load a site that states Coby but no access to anything. No links nothing. Any help with this problem would be greatly appreciated.

LOL, you can't be serious the 9740 has more dumps uploaded then any other device known to man.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Phone