Coby Kryos MID7012 Angry Birds Seasons/Space Won't Load

Stinger

Apr 22, 2012
I have a Coby Kyros MID7012 tablet and I can't get Angry Birds Seasons or Angry Birds Space to load on there. Can anyone recommend something I can do to get it to work or do I need a fancier type of tablet? The other two Angry Birds games work great on it!

Stinger

Apr 22, 2012
Can anyone recommend a tablet that isn't too expensive where you can play Angry Birds Seasons/Space?

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
Ployer momo9, momo8, momo11, any of these, they aren't very expensive I have the momo8 myself.

Stinger

Apr 22, 2012
Do you have to have a WiFi connection to be able to play Angry Birds Seasons/Space on a tablet?

em317

May 20, 2012
I have the exact same tablet AND problem. I have three different versions of angry birds already downloaded on my tablet that work great (original, rio, & space) so i went into 'Manage Applications' and figured out that the seasons version used a considerably different amount of memory space compared to the other three. I even tried moving the application to my 16GB SD card to see if it would make any difference (it didnt). I'm not sue what else to try and i dont have the money for a different tablet. If anyone has any suggestions, please respond. Thanks!

eynstyne

Mar 2, 2012
Confirmed working on MID7012:
- Angry Birds Space 1.1.0 (1.2.1 doesn't work for me. Something about java binder error blah blah)
- Angry Birds Seasons (Latest Version)
- Angry Birds Original
- Angry Birds Rio (Latest Version)