Coby Kryos, Zenithing C71, or Ainol Novo 7/ Novo 7 Advanced?

pinkgirlmommy

Dec 7, 2011
I posted this in a reply to someone elses post but haven't gotten much response. I have been trying to research tablets in my free time and I am on information overload! I want to get the most bang for my buck, but there are so many out there!!!! I am looking at spending around $100 as well for a 7" tablet for my 7 year old. Mostly for playing games such as Angry Birds and for watching videos as well. Her half brother has an IPad and she loves it and plays with it whenever he is visiting but we can't afford that. It would be great if we could do skype or video chat on it as well. I have read that capacitive touch is better. I have read several recommendations for the Coby Kyros ones. Is the MID7022 better than the MID7024 ($157 on Amazon), the MID7120 ($129.60 on Amazon), and the MID7125? They have all four on Amazon. The MID7022 is $170 on Amazon. I keep reading that the Coby Kyros are good but am confused because there are so many models! I also saw a MID8024 on Amazon for about the same price ($156).

I have also read several recommendations for these that are also inexpensive but would like to find out which one is best:

Zenithink C71 (found it for $136.99)
McBub: Low-Priced , USD 136.99, A9 Tablet Zenithink ZT-280 C71 5-Point Capacitive Touchscreen Android 2.3 Camera/HDMI (CN105788)

Ainol Novo 7 or Ainol Novo 7 Advanced (I found these for $119)
Ainol NOVO 7 Advanced A10 Capacitive Android Tablet 8GB HOTMID.com

I also saw a Maylong M250 at Target.com in my price range.

Which one of these is best and is there a better one for the price?​

Last edited:

pinkgirlmommy

Dec 7, 2011
Anyone? With my budget being $150, and seeing as this is for a 7 year old, should I look at something more like an Ipod Touch?

dansamy

Dec 19, 2010
If you're in bed with apple already, yes. If you aren't, go DROID. My sister has the 7022 & loves it. Also, check overstock.com. They have a Latte ICE media player for $150. It's a 5 inch screen.

Sent from my DROIDX using Android Tablet Forum