Coby Kyros 7015 Argentina

Alvaroxer

Jun 15, 2011
Hello everyone, is there anyone in Argentina who bought this tablet and haven't flashed already or has a backup from the original firmware. I mean the one with the Coby Logo on the kernel boot animation. If so, please contact me.

For more information: I'm looking for that specific firmware because it has the ability of playing liveleaks videos in full screen right out of the box. I have tested almost every available firmware and none of them could do that in the default web browser. Off course I stupidly didn't make a backup it by my own before flashing something on it.

I know there is Skyfire, but that's not an option for me.

Greetings, sorry for writing in Spanish the first time.

Last edited:

lvaleria

Feb 8, 2011
Hi, When i rooted my tablet i made a clockwork backup, i think that is what you are looking for. iirc it's about 130mb, if you are still interested you can pm me your mail and i can upload it with YouSendIt. I can test later if i can play those videos in my tablet (did some extra installs, but did not upgrade OS).

Question: why do you need an image from Argentina? (bought mine in Fravega) Aren't all firmware the same? i think any will work, you just need to setup the language.