coby kyros 7127 unlock pattern

mc1614

Oct 21, 2012
my grandaughter cannot remember her pattern and after reading what seems like thousands of post, the kyros 7127 does not have a hard back button, I'm no closer to resetting her tablet. What I hope is good news: My grandson has the exact same tablet, can I use his to create an image and is there a way to push this image onto the other tablet? I cannot get to fastboot mode on the 1st tablet, I can see the contents when I plug it into my computer with the usb port. All suggestions are appreciate. PS: she does remember using all 9 dots on the pattern. thanks....

linhen21

Jan 5, 2013
Hi,
Did you ever solve your unlock problem? My son did the same thing. I have contacted Coby and there is no unlock reset for the 7127. If it's been within a year, they will replace it with a proof of purchase like a receipt. Unfortunately, my son's tablet is over one year old and from what Coby tells me, there is nothing I can do. I think it is ridiculous that there is no reset for this unit. So, pretty much, I have to throw mine in the trash unless someone can help me out with an idea on how to unlock the pattern lock.

vexxraptor

Jan 5, 2013
i know how to fix this...... ill if u email me at [email protected] ill give tell anyone how to fix it who in return must be willing to give me a copy of there CWM recovery files.... i accidently deleted my boot files and am stuck in recovery... but i can fix ur issue if someone would be willing to help me.... i had this same problem before i bootlooped trying to install google play store... afterwords i mistakenly entered a bad command and wiped some stuff... my recovery files were wiped from my sd card....