Coby Kyros 9742 Bricked

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Generally, once you start using Livesuite you're stuck with it. Livesuite tends to rewrite everything...and not for the better.

tampatechguy

Apr 15, 2013
I also used LiveSuite to install the custom ROM on my 9742 and it finsihed successfully but now the touchscreen is inverted. I have heard there is a fix for this but can't seem to find a clear step by step procedure for doing this. Does anyone know of someplace it is written in an easy to understand procedure? All I find are people saying I did this or that and then this but nothing clearly stated. Thanks.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I also used LiveSuite to install the custom ROM on my 9742 and it finsihed successfully but now the touchscreen is inverted. I have heard there is a fix for this but can't seem to find a clear step by step procedure for doing this. Does anyone know of someplace it is written in an easy to understand procedure? All I find are people saying I did this or that and then this but nothing clearly stated. Thanks.

I can fix it for you, or at least try, pull the bootloader and upload it for me.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
As far as easy to understand steps, lol the reason you don't find any is they don't exist.
You pull bootloader mount it extract bin convert bin to fex edit fex change 0 to 1 on invert covert fex back to bin push bin to tablet bootloader reboot. If fixed yeah if not repeat change next 0 to 1 and repeat, and so on.