Coby Kyros error message

doright_72342

Mar 6, 2012
I got the Kyros tablet recently. It came installed with AppLib. I had downloaded some apps and then all of a sudden it now says my device is not compatible with AppLib. Does anyone know what I can do to get the AppLib to work again?

noir25

Mar 8, 2012
Hi I have similar problem, except, AppLib was not compatible already when I started new MPMAN MP1027 first time. Does anyone has any idea how to deal with this?

snickersmom

Mar 1, 2012
I too am looking for download of game apps for Facebook, pogo. Like to know whether the Colby Kyros mid 8127 and does it support Abode Flash Payer and Java for both Pogo and FaceBook? Thanks any help will be much appreciated---------:):):)

snickersmom

Mar 1, 2012
Just bought a 4 G memory card for my Colby Kyros Mid 8125 android tablet and guess doesn't fix. It's slimmer one plus a little narrow than some of the others (SUN Disk. Who has a Colby Kyros Mid 8125 android tablet, need to know where to get the correct size memory card, will try for the 3rd time. Also the brand name of the SD card----thanks

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I have a 8125 every sdcard I have works on it without and problems, as far as I know all sdcards are the same. I have 4 different sdcards all of them work in all of my android devices. I am at work right now, so can't tell you the names of the sdcards. Two of them came in my cell phones the other two I bought online.

radwhopper

Nov 26, 2011
I have several of the mini-SD cards that are different brand names. All of them will fit in any of my devices. I bought one for my son's Koby and he has no problem with it.