Coby Kyros MID7034 Android ICS 4.0.3

baaxmedia

Aug 27, 2013
Hi,

Where can i get a Factory Firmware ROM IMG for this tablet?, i been looking everywhere for it and i cant find it. I found someone's system dump but i need it in an IMG file ROM so i can wipe all of my current system (that is #$%^). Please guys help me out, i still need to make LiveSuit work and i can get to work. (windows 7 64bit and Windows XP 32bit). Every time i start my tablet into firmware upgrade mode, i cant get the driver to install. Do i need any special drivers for this MID7034?

Thanks a lot!

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
You can't find it because it doesn't exist. Coby does not make factory ROM images available for their tablets, and this is the reason you cannot find one. LiveSuite images are not available because we use a much safer method to install ROMs. This safer method includes creating a system dump, which you found. This dump is restored using Google's Android Debug Bridge and a Windows command prompt/Linux shell. Assuming your tablet still properly boots into Android, Settings > Backup & Reset > Factory Reset will wipe all your data and settings.

Links to the directions on how to do this as well as the drivers can be found in the sticky posts located in Generation 3 Development.