Coby Kyros MID7042 Hung in Logo

Jorivel143

Jul 20, 2013
Good afternoon to all android experts please kindly help me about my coby kyros mid7042 allwinner A10 hung in logo...i am looking for a good firmware of that said tablet brand...also kindly share how to flash it.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
Are you rooted? I hope you are, because we do have a means of restoring your tablet, but it requires the tablet to be rooted.

ZippedGnome

Jan 20, 2014
yes i just got a coby kyros mid 7042 that was actually handed down basicly and would like to root if you could help she got it before xmas 2012 and also she had hit the reset button (she knows nothing about electronics and thought it was a stock reset) anyway after she did so the sound only comes on while the screen is put to sleep and not sure why if you could help me id be very greatful first time messing with a tablet and these cobys suck bad without it being rooted i feel no use for it honestly and without sound its pretty useless was hoping with your help you might be able to get it on track

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
@ZippedGnome:

1. In the future please use capital letters and punctuation. Your post is very difficult to read because it does not have these things, and it will make it more difficult to help you out.

2. The development section has threads which will explain how to root the tablet.

3. Have you done a factory reset on the tablet (found in the tablet's settings menu)?