Coby kyros vs creative ziio and archos 70

pikapika

Jul 4, 2011
First of all, I have no hand on experience with an android tablet. I decide to get one to serve as an ereader and a dictionary that I can install (not too expensive , I don't want st over 250 $ , or a nook color because I don't want to root it and void the warranty:cool:) . :) . I prefer the 7 in screen because I think it 's easy to hold while you are in bed. But 10 in is okay.

Here are the device currently on my mind now :

creative ziio , archos 70 it , and coby kryos 7024/1024

So which one should I choose ? Any recommend for other device ?

Any helpful rep will be very appreciated :)

ohayo

Jun 25, 2011
I was having the same problem deciding what tablet to buy, over all the archos 70 is the best one under 250$, the only problem RAM is only 256mb which was too little for me

so I have end up buying coby kryos7022 as it have 512mb of RAM, 1ghz processor, capacitive touch screen, and runs Gingerbread (I still have not recived it yet as I have ordered it yesterday, so I can not comment on its performance...)

Radioman55

Jun 2, 2011
As far as I know, the Coby MID7022 is the least expensive tablet you will find with a capacitive touchscreen. If you end up with a resistive screen, you have to "push" it to get a response; some people don't like that. Also, the 7022 had Android 2.3 while the 7024 has 2.2. Since its no easy task to upgrade the OS, I'd go for the 7022.