Coby MID 1125

lisa4172

Dec 27, 2011
A friend of mine wants me to put songs on her Coby MID1125 tablet. It has android gingerbread OS but my windows 7 laptop doesnt recongize it when I have it hooked up to to transfer songs
Lisa

ericw33

Dec 30, 2011
Lisa:

One method would be to transfer the songs to a microSD card, then put the microSD card into the COBY.

If you already have a microSD installed in your tablet, then turn off the tablet, take out the microSD card, put it into your USB-microSD adapter, plug it into the PC's USB, transfer the songs from your Windows 7 PC to the microSD, put the microSD card back into the COBY, and start it.

You may have to purchase a USB-microSDXC reader if you do not already own one, they are about $3 on eBay. Some laptops and computers may have a card reader built-in, so check for one before purchasing.

Depending on the program you use for playing songs you might have to select the right directory to scan for new songs (I use PowerAmp Pro). I find this method is quicker then using a USB cable to the tablet. It also works good fo transferring videos/movie files.

EW

Last edited: