Coby MID1125-4G for $189.98 at Walmart.com!

pra4snw

Dec 11, 2011
I was in the market to buy my 2 kids each a $99 tablet. I bought a Craig and quickly decided it wasn't good enough to play Angry Birds, so off I went to search for something a bit better.
Today, I went from the Coby 7012 (7" resistive touch) to the 7125 (7" capacitive touch) and ended up at the 1125 (10" capacitive).
That price beats Amazon by over $40, and it's free shipping to home or store, and I figured that one of these shared between the kids is better than 2 of the cheaper units.

Plus, Daddy will be sure to borrow it when he can't find his Acer Iconia Tab. I have a feeling that I'm going to think I wasted a few hundred extra dollars on the Acer.

pra4snw

Dec 11, 2011
What do plan on using the tablets for?

Sent from my A100 using Android Tablet Forum

It's for my kids to play Android Market games so they will stop hogging my RAZR.
I tried one of the $99 7" Craig tablets that you can get at CVS, but it was too slow and hard to use with the resistive touch screen.

I'm sure it won't measure up to the Iconia, that was more or less a joke. ;-) I love the Iconia, actually, I have a W500 with Windows 8 Developer Edition installed.

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
It's for my kids to play Android Market games so they will stop hogging my RAZR.
I tried one of the $99 7" Craig tablets that you can get at CVS, but it was too slow and hard to use with the resistive touch screen.

I'm sure it won't measure up to the Iconia, that was more or less a joke. ;-) I love the Iconia, actually, I have a W500 with Windows 8 Developer Edition installed.

Glad you picked up one of these, I am sure you will be very pleased with it pra4snw! Thanks for sharing the info here too! :D