COBY MID7048 Clockworkmod "CWM"

mid70484

May 14, 2013
hello people, is there any fine soul in here that would be willing to lend me a hand forwarding me a new link to the following file: 7048_recovery_root_gapps.zip ? All the links I've found in the internet don't work and need this file to restore my stock rom. Any help will be trully appreciated.

Traveller

Administrator
Staff member
Jun 16, 2012
ClockworkMod has never been available here for the 7048 or other Telechips Coby tablets, nor do I anticipate a copy being made available anytime soon. The root method for these tablets utilize the stock recovery and installing Google Play Is done at the same time as the root.

Last edited:

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
I had at one time released a cw recovery for 7048, was asked by Coby to remove it and have done so, There is a person selling roms, those roms are destroying tablets, This person can't build recoveries so if I don't make recoveries, this person's horrible roms can't be installed on any newer tablets.

I am holding off building any more recoveries on any more coby tablets, until I can find a good way of blocking those roms from being installed via the recoveries I make.

mid70484

May 14, 2013
Thank you both for your replies. Vampirefo any chance to contact you privately? Thanks again.