Coby MID7120 question

slhayes

Oct 12, 2012
I am sorry this is going to kind of general because I gave my brother my Coby MID7120, and as I understand he was able to put his connection in and the Android sees it but he can't get out of the screen to go to a home page. I can't remember because I did not use it a whole lot, and it sat here for a while. I don't know if something is locked for him or just a question of hitting the correct button or whatever. I am talking to him by way of the telephone.

Ricky405jr

Feb 23, 2013
More details please? Home page? You mean browser or home screen? And what is the screen it's stuck at? Was the tablet stock?

Sent from my CM9 Coby 8042 Kyros using Tapatalk 4 Beta Again

slhayes

Oct 12, 2012
Apparently he got it going. He was having problems with his Belkin Router picking up the signal. He had done the setup for putting in the info for the router, but the signal was dropping and every time he tried to start to use it, it was not allowing him to go to another app or even get out of where he set up the router. Finally when he got out he could tell it was not holding the information because he was not able to use the browser. He is now able to get somewhere with it.

Ricky405jr

Feb 23, 2013
Well that's him doing something wrong!.

Sent from my CM9 Coby 8042 Kyros using Tapatalk 4 Beta Again