Coby MID8042: Install CWM

dymedog

May 29, 2012
i dont have a micro sd card. im simply downloading the zip from the tablet. i also get no files found when i choose install from internal sd in cwm. the first time it showed the zip now its not im at a loss.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
OK I removed my sdcard booted to cwm, then select install zip from sdcard > choose zip from sdcard > Download > 8042_Mobiz_V.2.zip

also just tried

install zip from sdcard > choose zip from internal sdcard > Download > 8042_Mobiz_V.2.zip

it works for me as well.

Last edited:

dymedog

May 29, 2012
Now when I select install zip from sdcard it tells me no files found and doesnt show me a list of directories. it did the first time but not now. im wondering if i should reinstall cwm.

dymedog

May 29, 2012
I just reinstalled cwm and am having the same issue. when i choose install zip from sd -> choose zip and also install from internal sd all it says is no files found.

dymedog

May 29, 2012
I have a feeling that I messed something up pertaining to the mounts in cwm. Almost 24 hours into this. Arg.

dymedog

May 29, 2012
nope I still get the no files found under both choose zip and internal sd options. doesnt even show directories.

dymedog

May 29, 2012
weirder yet is the first time i ran it it found the files fine. seems like after clearing cache and delvik and factory reset through cm is when the problem started.

vampirefo.

Developer
Nov 8, 2011
None of those has anything to due with mount points, I don't understand what is happening.