coby mid8127 google play

melany99

Aug 20, 2012
hy,please somebody help me out,this coby 8127 is it totally unuseless without the google play app,as none of the good app are available in "getjaR" so since a couple of days im loosing lot of time to fix the google play on it,i searched a lot on the internet,but everywhere is the same information,did somebody manage to install the app and to work?i installed it ,initialy was the android market but it was giving on error "market has stoped working" so i read on the internet that updating to the google play will fix the problem,well it didn't :( any idea?rooting?or anything else,thank you

karaskaras

Aug 5, 2012
hello...i have the same mid....first of all use mobile1 market place in order to install some apps...about rooting download the android sdk install in your pc check the version of the android you are using and using cmd.exe on your pc use fastboot commands to root the tablet...if you have a problem or need something leave a message.!!!

melany99

Aug 20, 2012
Thanks for your reply,that page is great ,i found all what i needed,what you think about this tablet?are you satisfied?mine sometimes is freezing than i have to reset it,or when it is going in stand by losses the internet conectivity!yours is rooted?

Kiiv

Jun 13, 2012
Those bugs are in the official update from Coby... Nothing to do at this time.

FormatCdrive

Sep 15, 2012
If you look at my post about coby kyros 1125 play store installation, this should work on all kyros models.
install gapps, do a factory reset, play store is reinstalled correctly, reregister and no errors will happen.
Tested with play store 3.5 ok now running latest 3.8 on 1125 3g kyros.
Will need to change product and model no. As kyros wont download if incompatible.
I used a samsung galaxy s2 product no.