Colby Kyros MID1024 Need some help

Seahawkswag

Oct 5, 2011
Ok im a rookie at this Tablet stuff, i got it all working and everything i was wondering is this Applibs? the android market? i was reading that people were installing the Android Market and flash player and everything. I thought it came with flash player 10.1 but i cant find it i cant find it in applibs too, i can watch videos but only in mobile view, when i do Desktop i cant view anything. Can you guys help me out.

Thanks,

Pickupman66

Oct 2, 2011
Applibs is the coby version of the market. I jsut got mine today (been reading way too much since i ordered it) and ended up installing the custom rom posted on this forum. it works well. I havent been able to root it at this point.

here is the ROM I am running. http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/coby-generation-2-technical/22710-mid1024-official-custom-roms-thread-add-your-custom-roms-2.html#post131689
i
t came with the android market and everything. just followed teh instructions and it worked like a charm.

Ray50

Apr 24, 2011
I have had a 8024 for a few months. I added the Amazon Market and SlideMe Market and can find most things there. I got Flash by just using Google searching for the apk file and downloading it on my desktop. Then copying the apk file to a micro SD card and putting it in the Coby. I got Netflix and Hulu Plus the same way.

The Dolphin HD browser is also very good. It has tabs and an easy bookmarking system and will use FLASH after you install it. Congrats on you MID1024 and HAVE FUN with your new tablet.