Compatibility check??? Monster Paradise

jameyf

Jan 16, 2013
Hi,

I play this game on my phone but it's been having problems. I'm quite addicted and while I'm looking for the right tablet I want to make sure this app works on it. Does anyone with a nexus7 play it on their tablet? Or conversely can someone with a Nexus7 install it and see if it works? Your help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Jamey

jameyf

Jan 16, 2013
Thanks for getting back to me! I wonder if I can find a tablet that runs an older OS that it'd work on

jameyf

Jan 16, 2013
can the nexus 7 be dual booted with an older version of android? Sorry, I'm a PC person, new to this tablet business :)

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Yes, you can do all kinds of wonderful things to the Nexus 7 if you wish but it will void the warranty and you also run the risk of bricking the device. MultiROM Adds Multi-Boot Capability to Nexus 7 - International Business Times

Barnes & Noble Nook devices have the distinct advantage of being able to boot from a micro-SD card while leaving the internal OS untouched. You can then run any version of Android you want from the bootable SD card and might be what you are looking for.