Computer Tech with an Android Fetish!

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by thorius, Jul 21, 2013.

1. thorius

thorius Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby MID1045
    Hi all!

I am a computer geek with an Android fetish. I am the proud owner of a computer repair and sales shop in sunny Florida, and I am looking to learn more about Android and perhaps learn to develop. My strengths are .NET, Security & Networking. And everything in between.

I'm a father of 3 and a dedicated husband (on most days lol).

Nice to meet everyone!

2. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hello Thorius, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Coby MID1045. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets and nice to meet you as well. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head down to the Coby Generation 3 forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!

3. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    Welcome. If you're going to have a fetish it could be a lot worse. :cool:

4. AndroidBenjie

AndroidBenjie Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung S3
    Welcome to the forum, We hope that u will like it here :)