Computer Tech with an Android Fetish!

thorius

Jul 21, 2013
Hi all!

I am a computer geek with an Android fetish. I am the proud owner of a computer repair and sales shop in sunny Florida, and I am looking to learn more about Android and perhaps learn to develop. My strengths are .NET, Security & Networking. And everything in between.

I'm a father of 3 and a dedicated husband (on most days lol).

Nice to meet everyone!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hello Thorius, welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Coby MID1045. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets and nice to meet you as well. To get started, I'd suggest you click this link to the Android Tablet Q&A section. Read the "Sticky:" threads at the beginning for some good general information about tablets and Android. Then, head down to the Coby Generation 3 forum and start learning more about your own particular tablet. Read through the threads already posted there pertaining to things you're interested in knowing more about. If you have any questions regarding a discussion, reply to the thread and ask them. If something you're interested in isn't being discussed, start a new thread with a meaningful title and begin a new discussion. There are a lot of friendly, knowledgeable people in that section and I'm sure they'll help you as much as they can. Enjoy your tablet and the forum!