computer wont recognize MID tablet

kyotey

Dec 13, 2012
i have a MID 7" tablet (android) model 729b. its a decent tablet but i cant seem to get it to connect via usb to my computer. i plug it in and it doesnt even give me the hint that something new is plugged in. i didnt get any cd's with it and the manuel says it can be connected to the computer. is there a driver im missing or is there a different way i can add my own music and photos to it that doesnt require a sd card? any advice is appreciated.

kyotey

Dec 13, 2012
hey everyone, i just wanted to reply to this in case anyone is having the same issues. after messing with my tablet ALL day i have finally figured out how to put music and photos on my tablet without the use of the usb plug but however you do need the micro sd card. yes you can just put the stuff onthe card and leave it in but if you dont own a micro card you can ask to borrow a friends if the dont mind (you will give it back).

this is how i did it:
insert micro sd card into computer using the micro SD adapter (got it when i bought my micro card. came in a pack with 3 total cards, 2 were adapters). go into my computer and into sd card. make a folder and name it whatever you want (i just did music). go into where ever your music is saved on the computer (meaning if it was downloaded off internet from snipmp3 go into the folder you saved it all in). add all music to that folder on sd card. put micro card into tablet and go into "file browser" . click on "sdcard". go into folder you made and tap/hold on a song then after it has a check on it tap all the rest so you get checks on them as well. click on copy at top. then click on "goto" at the top left and click on "local" then into "music" and click on paste at top. there ya go!