confused about these tablets

sshehab

Jul 1, 2012
Hi ,

I need to buy an android tablet but i'm so confused , i need tablet with these specs :

- Wifi and 3G
- very good performance
- very good battery life time
- got SD slot
- got HDMI port
- GPS
- can be charged from the USB
-10.1 inch
- budget 300 - 400 $

I found these 4 tablets Asus eeeTF101G , Acer iconaA500 , samsung galaxy tab2 , Motorola xoom but i dont know anyone tried them except the Samsung , what is the best of these according to the users reviews and my specs ?

Last edited:

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Among the ones you listed at least one or more do not have a 3G option, but you didn't list the ASUS TF300T, which is available with all those options exception of the USB charging which none of the ASUS tablets have. The charging cable is a special cable as is the charger. You may, depending on your location, check with your local cellular provider to see what tablets they carry. That's usually a good indicator that it is a 3G or 4G model.

sshehab

Jul 1, 2012
Hi ,

regarding the Asus i was mistaken in the model it is 101G here its specs , i think you meant TF300TG, right ? the differences i saw between TF101G and TF300TG is the CPU and the front camera ..

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi ,

regarding the Asus i was mistaken in the model it is 101G here its specs , i think you meant TF300TG, right ? the differences i saw between TF101G and TF300TG is the CPU and the front camera ..

You're correct on both counts. The reason I didn't mention the 101 is because the G version was in very limted places/countries, whereas the 300TG is available in the US and other countries where the 101G was not. Both have front and rear cameras. There are more differences than the CPU, quite a list in fact. The 300T is basically a replacement for the 101.

sshehab

Jul 1, 2012
You're correct on both counts. The reason I didn't mention the 101 is because the G version was in very limted places/countries, whereas the 300TG is available in the US and other countries where the 101G was not. Both have front and rear cameras. There are more differences than the CPU, quite a list in fact. The 300T is basically a replacement for the 101.

Ya you are right even i can't find 300TG on Amazon !!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Ya you are right even i can't find 300TG on Amazon !!

The 300TG is still relatively new but there are some people out there that have them. Personally I won't ever purchase a netbook, tablet or anything other than a smartphone with yet another one of those wacky data contracts. I have a Verizon MiFi hotspot so I saved money on all 3 of my phones by getting the minimum required data plan for each of those and I can also use the hotspot for my laptop. I think I remember something about AT&T having plans to carry the 300TG

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Regarding the performance and the battery for Asus Eee Pad is it good ?

In my opinion, excellent. And, (the battery), even better with the dock. The Prime was faster than either the TF101 or the TF300T but the newest one, the 300T is still plenty fast and very responsive if you play games.

sshehab

Jul 1, 2012
Hi ,

I need to buy an android tablet but i'm so confused , i need tablet with these specs :

- Wifi and 3G
- very good performance
- very good battery life time
- got SD slot
- got HDMI port
- GPS
- can be charged from the USB
-10.1 inch
- budget 300 - 400 $

I found these 4 tabletsAsus eeeTF101G , Acer iconaA500 , samsung galaxy tab2 , Motorola xoom but i dont know anyone tried them except the Samsung , what is the best of these according to the users reviews and my specs ?

In my opinion, excellent. And, (the battery), even better with the dock. The Prime was faster than either the TF101 or the TF300T but the newest one, the 300T is still plenty fast and very responsive if you play games.

From my previous post what is the recommended brand regarding very good performance and battery lifetime ?

DeniseG

May 18, 2012
Hi ,

i narrowed my options to these tablets :
MOtorola Xoom 3g and Samsung tab 2 10.1 3g what you guys recommend regarding the performance and the battery life and whom used any one of them can tell me the pros and cons for it ?

I just joined this forum: Xoom Forum - Motorola Xoom Forum There is a lot of useful information and the members are very helpful. I recommend you going to the site and asking specific questions about the Xoom. Overall, the people who have a Xoom are very happy with their tablet.