confused about uberoid and how to install

dpsh

Dec 28, 2011
I am still trying to figuire out how to install uberoid. I have studied several sites and i am still confused.i have a wm8650 generic-eng 2.2 froyo ver. 1.5.5-20110920.043830 kernel version 2.6.32.9-default edition:v02 dbo3. I made an attempt at it but i was not successful.i took my micrro sd and inserted it into the adapter and then downloaded universal_wm8650_uberoid_v11_BETA3-HcH-[TechKnow.TOxic.nl] from my pc and reinserted the sd back in my tablet but it did not do anything other than create a file i have tried to open but i can not. a step by step morons guide to installing uberoid would be helpful please tell what i am doing wrong

cal67

Aug 4, 2011
Format the SD card to FAT32. Install the uberoid software in a folder on your computer (sounds like you've done that). Then run the changer.bat file (on your computer) using the option number most suited to your tablet and install the output onto your SD card. Turn the tablet off (not sleep or hibernate). Insert the SD card and then turn the tablet on. If it doesn't install properly, try another option number. Unfortunately for my ability to help, mine worked first shot so I'm not too versed with all the tricks if it doesn't work first shot.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Ps dont forget to unzip file on pc first mine took 6 attempts but worked in the end

Sent from my WM8650 using Android Tablet Forum