Confused owner of Coby Kyros MID7014

Discussion in 'Coby Generation 1' started by knlming, Apr 15, 2012.

1. knlming

knlming Member

Tablet / Device:
    coby kyros mid7014
    I hope someone can help me. I have not seen much help for the MID7014 Which I just recently purchased.
    I am try to get my kindle books from my pc to my MID7014 Can someone tell me how to do this? I have installed Aldiko app and yes it offers many good books but I have so many on my pc that I truly would like to be able too read as I travel. That was sole purpose of purchasing Coby.
    I am also trying to get Crackle app from GetJar to work every time I go to movie link it tells me I need to upgrade adobe flash then when i click link to do so it tells me I am not authorized to do this? WHY? Please someone help!

2. soccerref111

soccerref111 Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby MID tablets (8024 N-Bread rooted) 7012 a work in progress. WM8850 looking to root.
    Your tablet is not Google market approved so you would have to get an alternative and download the apps you want or just side load them from an SD card.

3. Elfhaime

Elfhaime Member

Tablet / Device:
    Coby kyros MID 7012
    You should be able to drag and drop ebook to your external card and importt them tto adilko, thats whhat i did witth my coby kyros mid 7012. I also downloaded and installed google play. (Market.apk).