connecting tablet to overhead projector

wspeer

Jul 11, 2011
I am a preacher and use Power Point with my laptop many times every week. My projector is suspended from the ceiling of the church building and DOES NOT have a HDMI connection. I have just purchased an Android tablet, Acer Iconia A500, 32 GB and want to know if there is any way to connect with that projector? The only connections on the projector are: RGB, VGA, S-video , and a remote plug. Can anyone help with this, please?

pradyumnabhat

Jul 12, 2011
Yes i too have same Problem...I have got a tablet which has only mini-USB port...I dont know how to connect it to a Projector which has only VGA port.

tumpy

Dec 15, 2010
I am a preacher and use Power Point with my laptop many times every week. My projector is suspended from the ceiling of the church building and DOES NOT have a HDMI connection. I have just purchased an Android tablet, Acer Iconia A500, 32 GB and want to know if there is any way to connect with that projector? The only connections on the projector are: RGB, VGA, S-video , and a remote plug. Can anyone help with this, please?
Go to amazon and do a search on HDCP/HDMI to VGA+ spdif RGB component ypbpr converter V 1.3b. Don't forget to get the correct cables.. price is $ 42 ....

spexwood

May 11, 2011
I didnt think HDMI caould be converted to VGA. VGA is analog, isnt it? Digital (HDMI) cant be converted to analog.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum