Connecting tablet to pc

Tcsviz77

Sep 3, 2011
Connecting tablet to pc. Is a simple task I guess. But I can't for the life of me get my tablet connected to my pc. I have dl'd the proper drivers from vizio and still nothing. I hate when I have dead head moments like this but here I am stuck. I have win xp pro. Anyone able to walk my dumb a$$ through this. Lmfao.

Sent from my VTAB1008 using Android Tablet Forum

dornstar

Sep 3, 2011
I had the same issue until it updated to version 1.2. Tried everything with no luck. Once that update came, I was able to connect.

Tcsviz77

Sep 3, 2011
I have to turn usb debugging off in order to get my computer to recognize my tablet. Would like to install the drivers and connect it that way. However when I try to install the drivers my computer doesn't recognize them. Who knows maybe my computer has gone retarded or something.

BlueCat

Nov 3, 2011
I am running Windows 7, it was fairly painless. I plugged the VTAB in, Windows identified the new hardware, downloaded and installed the needed drivers. I did not download the Vizio drivers, I let Windows find and install what it wanted.

Tcsviz77

Sep 3, 2011
Well i have tried everything and still no luck getting my vtab connected to my pc. Not sure what the issue is. I plug my vtab into my pcs usb port it sees it and tries to install its proper drivers. I let windows search the web for the drivers but it always comes back with no available drivers found for your device. I downloaded the drivers from vizio but am unable to install them on my pc. WTF this is retarded I have never had an issue like this with any device I have hooked up to my pc.

Oct 10, 2011
Running XP Home with SP3 and it has never asked me for a driver. Of course I have to select Internal or SD card and turn on USB storage on the tablet every time.

Sechriest

Jan 12, 2012
I stopped connecting my tablet to my pc and now use Dropbox and another app I found that lets you transfer direction to your pc via WiFi. After reading about the dangers of damaging the USB port on the tablet I decided the less I use it the better. I only use the port now to recharge. I have not found anything that I can't transfer back and forth between my pc and tablet wirelessly.