Connection Problems

jamieshipp

Jan 6, 2012
I recently purchased a SVP TPC7901 tablet, Model number: ZP7901UC:JULNI, Android version 2.2 V2,4#4272, Kernel version 2.6.32.9 judy@judy-pc#1, build number FRF85B, and I cannot access the internet. I was able to for approximately 15 minutes and haven't been able to get back on there since. It shows that I have the connection with all the bars but when I try to browse it says no data connection. Could someone please help me? Thank you
:mad:

Also, I have already reset the factory settings as suggested in another thread and that did not work.

jamieshipp

Jan 6, 2012
I read some other threads and I tried the suggestion on one of them that had the same problem as mine which was go to McDonalds and try to get on their wifi. I did that and it said connected but I couldn't get online. Would that still be a router problem? I can't afford to pay $100 for the router now and may be a while.

Thank you

jamieshipp

Jan 6, 2012
I try to access the browser and it says The web page Google might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

Here are some suggestions:
check yo make sure your device has a signal and data connection
reload this web page later
view a cached copy of the web page from google

no matter which page i try to access this is what i get.

thank you

HCream

Dec 31, 2011
Also, if you can download apps from the SlideME Marketplace, that means your wifi connection is working. Maybe the default browser is corrupted. Try download a different browser such as the Dolphin Browser HD from the Marketplace and see if that works.

Good Luck!