connection to router problem

klinker

Jun 8, 2012
Hi, i hav just acquired a M009S tablet and i cant get it to connect to my broadband router. Can anyone help.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Hi, and welcome to the forum

I would suggest that as a first step you power the router off for 30 seconds then back on again.. Then, if you could, tell us what is happening when you try to connect.

Last edited:

klinker

Jun 8, 2012
thanks for your reply i go away for 2 weeks today and have no time to try at the moment will get back to it when i return

klinker

Jun 8, 2012
hi, back of hols had great time. i took tablet with me and had no prob connecting to hotel free wifi. at home pad finds router after puting in pass word mand clicing connect the pad say saved and connecting but goes no further. i have tried reseting router and pad back to factory dfault with no change. i took the routers security settings of and tried with same result. ihave set all router channels as all and individualy with same result.tonight it picked up BTFON wifi and loged on ok did not use it as u have to pay. so the problem seems to be at my router but i`m baffled what to try next. hope you can help.