"Constant C" Great Brain Storming Puzzle

lightonelove

Sep 29, 2011
Hello!! I'm a student and a self claim indie game developer in Taiwan!!

me and my friends made a game called "Constant C".. it's on Android Market now.. for free!!

It's Powered by AndEngine ! and we put a lot of effort in it....

so Please!! take a look! if you like it.. help us spread the words about this game.. we will be really grateful:D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Genre: 2D Platform, Puzzle, Action !

System Require: Multi-Touch Screen, IQ Above Average

Tag: Time, Gravity, Awesomeness !

In a distant future, a dark force gained control of the universe. Everything stopped moving – the time is frozen and gravity is gone. The only hope of recovering the universe relies on “Constant C,” a robot gifted with a small circle of power, allowing Constant C to move and to revive the time and gravity within the circle. When Constant C approaches an object, the object becomes “alive” and when Constant C leaves, the object becomes frozen again. By making good use of Constant C’s power, your mission is to remove obstacles ahead and find a way for Constant C to reach the control center of the dark force.

6191626208_0cf4d4a0bf.jpg

6191626238_6dabbecd9c.jpg

There are 29 levels. To solve the puzzles, you need to be intelligent and creative. Each puzzle gives you a new experience, and along the way, your will learn important skills that can help you solve the puzzles. The unique feature of Constant C will give you a mind blowing experience. So, be quick! The universe is waiting for you.

Developer:Brain Damage Studio