Contixo Kids Tablet

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction & Forum Website Assistance' started by tracor, Dec 29, 2015.

1. tracor

tracor Junior Member

Hi, I'm tracor and new to tablets and forums. I have no idea what I'm doing! Anyway, I bought a Contixo kids tablet for my granddaughter, which requires the adult to set it up before a child uses it. However, it has taken me hours to try to figure out he "quick" start guide. There is no user's manual, just a suggestion to contact Contixo by email and wait for response. PLEASE TELL ME I CAN FIND A USERS MANUAL ONLINE SOMEWHERE!

2. leeshor

leeshor Senior Member

Tablet / Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
    You're unlikely to find much in the way of a manual anywhere. None of the Android tablets have one that I'm aware of. That's why there are forums.

3. tracor

tracor Junior Member

Oops my bad - told you I know nothing! Okay, then hopefully someone can help me. Step 1 is to go to the Parent Mode then select "Developer options" in the Settings to install apps. There is no obvious parent mode. Next, after rebooting, I'm supposed to set up my parent control account (which I can't find) by accepting the license agreement (can't find). Does anyone have some general, common suggestions?

4. Spider

Spider Administrator Staff Member

Tablet / Device:
    NOOK Tablet Stock NOOKcolor Rooted/Flashed Nexus 7 (2013) 32GB Stock
    Hi, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!