Costco Stock (just FYI)

ktackel

Aug 31, 2011
There was a thread a while back stating that some Costco's did not have stock anymore and people were wondering if they were phasing it out. My local store was one of them. (oddly I did a search and could not find the thread)

Anyway just in case there were any more questions my local Costco which did not have them for a week or two does have them again. So there is still stock, they have not gone "HP" on us. :)

am_fm_radio

Nov 8, 2011
None of the 4-5-6 Wal*marts had them since Black Friday... nor did the 2-3 I tried in Kansas City when I was there Monday.. today I walked into the WAL*Mart nearby and under the shelf behind the glass behind a cardboard picture were 3. It took 15 minutes to find a clerk, or maybe she was the janitor, but It got rung up and out the door I went with another. She informed me it was the same price as the color kindle as if I would opt the other way. So much for her salesmanship. This one will be a present for a lady friend. I have a $69 tablet coming as well, but she deserves the VIZIO.. the 69 ablet will go to grandchildren. Buying at Wal-marts I have 15 days to take it back. Still cheeper than jewelry.

A buddy told me he checked at another Wal* mart and they sold out in 1 hour..