Could the ViewSonic 10 support honeycomb & win 8 ?

lemomina

Oct 24, 2011
I have seen online honeycomb rom for Viewsonic 10 but am not sure if its for this one ( dual boot) or the one with dual core
I also read here that it could support Windows 8 , does it work fine ?

If yes for both questions , could it have them both in the same time ( honeycom & win 8 ) ?

I'm thinking about buying this device and I want to see its full capabilites before buying it

Sent from my LG-KH5200 using Android Tablet Forum

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
Yeah the dual boot viewpad 10 can run honeycomb and windows 8, I am doing it on mine and it works great.

Sent from my Viewpad10 using Android Tablet Forum

viperkota

Oct 26, 2011
Yeah the dual boot viewpad 10 can run honeycomb and windows 8, I am doing it on mine and it works great.

Sent from my Viewpad10 using Android Tablet Forum
what honeycomb did you use? link? thanks
and win8 is out?...man im behind

ferfeg

Apr 29, 2011
Great news. How can I install honeycomb?

Sent from my MB855 using Android Tablet Forum

Ramzi

Nov 6, 2011
I didn't have any problems installing Windows 8 using a thumb drive, make sure it is the x86 not the x64 version.

Sent from my Vpad10 using Android Tablet Forum

I am sure it is x86 !!
Strange .. what a luck .. even the honeycomb does not work well.

ferfeg

Apr 29, 2011
HoneyComb si running very good, thank you so much, But only download some applications from Market.

Sent from my tegav2 using Android Tablet Forum

Ramzi

Nov 6, 2011
After many attempts and after overcoming many difficulties, succeeded in installing Windows 8.

What after ! Sound does not work and have failed to find the cause.

Did anybody try to install any applications ? is MS office can work without problems ?

RckyBobby

Apr 2, 2011
After many attempts and after overcoming many difficulties, succeeded in installing Windows 8.

What after ! Sound does not work and have failed to find the cause.

Did anybody try to install any applications ? is MS office can work without problems ?

Do you have the viewsonic viewpad 10 or a varient of it? If it is the viewsonic version it sounds like you may have some defects, because I have absolutely no issues with my viewsonic.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum

Ramzi

Nov 6, 2011
Do you have the viewsonic viewpad 10 or a varient of it? If it is the viewsonic version it sounds like you may have some defects, because I have absolutely no issues with my viewsonic.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Android Tablet Forum

This is my viewsonic vPAD 10 tablet

$Untitled-1.jpg$Untitled-1a.jpg

Last edited:

ferfeg

Apr 29, 2011
Do you know why My Bluetooth is not working, I can't turn on.That happen after install honeycomb

Sent from my tegav2 using Android Tablet Forum