Couldn't download apps from Google Play? Check this out!

Apr 14, 2012
For those who are having problem on downloading apps from play store and showing error 921 or -101, this is the sure win solution!

First
Go to Settings>Apps>All>Google Play Store>Clear Cache & Clear Data

Then
Go to Settings>Accounts & Sync>*your google account*> click menu (the three dots)> Remove Google Account

Finally
Add your Google Account again. DONE!

rachesampson

Jun 20, 2012
I bought 2 elf 2 tablets for my kids. One works great. The other one I keep getting the -101 error when trying to download apps. I have tried the solution above several times, I have tried using a different gmail account than what I am using with the other one, I have restored factory settings twice. Nothing is working. Going on vacation Friday and would like to be able to load apps on both otherwise my kids will be fighting over the one with games....Anyone else have any other ideas? Please help....

paulo_vedder

Jun 23, 2012
For those who are having problem on downloading apps from play store and showing error 921 or -101, this is the sure win solution!

First

Then
Go to Settings>Accounts & Sync>*your google account*> click menu (the three dots)> Remove Google Account

Finally

This did not work on my Novo 7 Aurora 2. However, this firmware upgrade: Ainol Novo 7 Aurora II Firmware 0609 Update | Ainol Store Blog solved the Google Play issue!

ronit

May 18, 2013

First

Then

Finally

but when i try to remove my account it says "this account is required by some applications. you can only remove it by resetting the phone to factory defaults"
but doing that will erase all applications and photos and every other kind of data from my phone...how else can i remove my account???? pls help