Couldn't find anywhere better to post.

Cew

Apr 15, 2012
My Android Tablet started to have problems just a few days after I got it. I also noticed the app store is horribly low on Free games, Most were only appealing to young children, So i didn't even bother with it. The problem I'm having is this: I turn it on, And the robot just stays stuck.

My process of booting is:

>Hold down power button for about 3 seconds.
>Little robot pops up, But doesn't dance.
>If i leave it on nothing happens.

>Android OS: 2.2
>Kernel: 2.6.32
>Build Number: v1.2.2

I do not know how to take apart an Android Tablet so that's out of the question.
I've tried to Reset it Via reset button [I'm assuming that's what that Really small hole on the Bottom edge of the Tablet is] but it just turns off, I try to turn it back on and i still got the same problem. :mad:

I don't know how to reinstall the OS.

Androidinabox

Mar 15, 2012
My Android Tablet started to have problems just a few days after I got it. I also noticed the app store is horribly low on Free games, Most were only appealing to young children, So i didn't even bother with it. The problem I'm having is this: I turn it on, And the robot just stays stuck.

My process of booting is:

>Hold down power button for about 3 seconds.
>Little robot pops up, But doesn't dance.
>If i leave it on nothing happens.

>Android OS: 2.2
>Kernel: 2.6.32
>Build Number: v1.2.2

I do not know how to take apart an Android Tablet so that's out of the question.
I've tried to Reset it Via reset button [I'm assuming that's what that Really small hole on the Bottom edge of the Tablet is] but it just turns off, I try to turn it back on and i still got the same problem. :mad:

I don't know how to reinstall the OS.

Hi Cew, what is your tablet brand or is it unbranded? Also, you may ask the seller to help you.