Craig CMP471d tablet

ejhoule

Oct 14, 2012
how do I move photos from a usb flash drive or my computer to the internal or sd card memory of the craig cmp471d tablet?
Also, how do I take photos? The camera is pointing toward myself. Help. I can not find any help in the lame manual that came with the tablet. Thanks

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi ejhoule, congratulations on your new Craig tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Craig Tablets forum for you, where the people with that tablet are more likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!

DerpyTails

Aug 31, 2012
Hello ejhoule:

1. You can use the built-in Explorer app to help with your files, go to it and select "USB", then press the "Multi" button and select the photos you want to copy, then press the "Editor" button and select "Copy", then go up until you reach the main selection and select "Internal Storage", then press "Editor" again and select "Paste"
2. You use the Camera App to take pictures (however, it's not recommend as the camera's pretty crappy on the tablet (0.3 MP) and it's front-facing), if anything, I ONLY Recommend the Camera for Use with Webcam Apps or Skype :)