Craig CMP738b- Host mode in USB Mode?

Misstippy

Dec 9, 2011
The directions are very poor, I wanted to hook up to my computer, read the dirstions and follow the steps, but there is no section for host mode, am I missing it? I have pressed the menu and i can not go any further. Any ideas where or what this :):rolleyes::eek:

FPGFHFMA

Dec 13, 2011
not sure if you figured this out yet but from the home screen tap the upper right hand corner so you get the settings menu go to the last item USBMODE and UNcheck the host mode (take out the little green checkmark) if you have it connected via the mini usb cable your PC should not recognize it. It's kinda contradictory that you have to uncheck the host mode. This goes for the SD card as well. At least on mine.

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
With my Rooted Tablet the host mode and USB Debugging and Allow mock Locations are checked..

$Hostmode2.JPG$Hostmode1.JPG$Hostmode4.JPG$Hostmode3.JPG

lilpoop

Nov 29, 2011
Hi, Although I'm eight days later on this....I too had difficulty finding USB "HOST MODE". I had to figure out how to scroll down the list because "USB" wasn't visible on the screen. And I'm still confused about how to scroll without opening a bunch of "next screen" items. I keep having to back out of Language & Keyboard or Accessibility or whatever.