Craig CMP738B Root with working Android Market and Clean ROM IMG file

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
Vdub repacked both img file for the CMP738b. Hes the best when it comes repacking drivers for this tablet. I started with 3.0 system folder. Im going from there. I got the files and drivers set and i still need to double all the code and the core file. After that im going to send it to Vdub and let him go over it incase i missed something. Iv been using SDK tools and RKcooking.

stevez_86

Jan 5, 2012
I am very surpised at the effort people are putting into this tablet. I just need to know how to find out what kind of wifi hardware i have. This is really the only site working on this tablet, so i appreciate all the work.

jacobnooner

Jan 5, 2012
How do I figure out if I have realtek wifi? And when I find that out all I need to do is steps one thru seven? Turn off wifi before booting up with the .img file on the sd card thanks

p.s. good evening everyone in blogland usa....

jcasterline

Jan 1, 2012
Great roms! I have a few questions that I hope aren't beyond the scope of this forum:

Are there any apps/utilities that can expand the functions of the HDMI port?

Is there any decent mouse support? A mouse works, sortof, but you cant see the pointer.

I was just thinking about making a full fledged 'dock' for serious home use. Mostly just for showing off....

meepinator

Jan 1, 2012
How do I figure out if I have realtek wifi? And when I find that out all I need to do is steps one thru seven? Turn off wifi before booting up with the .img file on the sd card thanks

p.s. good evening everyone in blogland usa....

To check which wifi you have, check this thread. Once you have the correct ROM, just follow the instructions in the beginning of this thread, and you should be good to go.

Another way to check which wifi you have is by going to security guard, then System information, then Operating System Version, if you have 8188 at the end, you have Realtek. Otherwise, you should have the Ralink. I'm not 100% certain that this method always works, and it won't if you've already installed a different ROM on it before, so it would probably be safer to use the method in the post I mentioned above.

Last edited:

shanda1220

Jan 2, 2012
Finally downloaded the software and had epic success w/ it... Now if only there's a way to get a great flash player then we're in business! :)

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Android Tablet Forum

shanda1220

Jan 2, 2012
And does anybody know any drivers for bluetooth? I have this usb bluetooth adaptor that i'm hoping that will get some use.

MATH6315

Jan 6, 2012
I am a new Craig Tablet User. I appreciate all of the help that is given in this forum! I found the .img that fixed my Wi-Fi and am very greatful! I do have one oher problem. I saw that realtekrooted738b.img could help with this Tablet but I cannot find a place to download that file for my Tablet. Could someone please post the link for the realtekrooted738b.img file? I would be greatly appreciated!

meepinator

Jan 1, 2012
I am a new Craig Tablet User. I appreciate all of the help that is given in this forum! I found the .img that fixed my Wi-Fi and am very greatful! I do have one oher problem. I saw that realtekrooted738b.img could help with this Tablet but I cannot find a place to download that file for my Tablet. Could someone please post the link for the realtekrooted738b.img file? I would be greatly appreciated!

The link is actually the second line of the first post in this thread, but here is a link for easier access.

meepinator

Jan 1, 2012
Finally downloaded the software and had epic success w/ it... Now if only there's a way to get a great flash player then we're in business! :)

Don't quote me on this, but I think that either vdub or m3red is working on getting flashplayer on these tablets.

And does anybody know any drivers for bluetooth? I have this usb bluetooth adaptor that i'm hoping that will get some use.

Again, I'd check with vdub or m3red, maybe one of them can lead you in the right direction, as I honestly have no clue.

shanda1220

Jan 2, 2012
I think so... It's one of the sticky posts by tipstir... I actually want to add the CPUboost (i think that's the name of it?) and a couple of other things on my tab. I actually did try it but it ended up redoing my ROM... Tab's not bricked though so that's a good sign :-D