Craig CMP738B Root with working Android Market and Clean ROM IMG file

danahamburg27

Jan 3, 2012
i have a craig738b and when i plugged in my usb cord from the tablet to the pc it didnt pick it up. what can i do to fix this?

mvpatterson

Jan 8, 2012
just to be clear i have checked the wireless on my craig cmp738b and have RT3070 WiFi driver (Powered by Rockchip,Ver 2.12) init.which root image do i need to flash for android apps marketplaced

m3red

Oct 19, 2011
Cant wait to see how 3.0 works out m3red. Keep us updated if you dont mind!

Sent from my rk2818sdk using Tapatalk

Well its not going good. I just bricked my tablet with my 3.0. I gotta make it smaller. just the img file is 158mb. So i gotta go through it and see what i can take out what cant.

bmic99

Dec 6, 2011
Hey there guys i am going to correct my self now after putting down this device i finally came across a good site of preloaded apps...holy crap what a difference this thhing is flying now with no studders with DolphinBrowserHD ... really responsive almost like my friends phone...and holy cow only 8kb of 97MB RAM Utilized and i have 3 of my own apps running for once ... [that would be partition1/mnt/ AREA ] then i go to my /mnt/sdcard/ [which is the begging of the Internal SD/ storage and have 2.22mb of 2.65gb free and..... now that i finally realize that my ACTUALL SD Card 32gb the one i wanted to utilize iis not in /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/ [but rather now mounted in its own DIR located /sdcard/ oh yeah 15.2mb of 30.30gb used up...lol and no more constant ram being used up by unneed crap.

going to lay it out for you a littl ebetter so when you at the root your at ( / ) thats basically your ram begining. now you will see a bunch of folders but you want to focus on (/flash/) ( /mnt ) (/sdcard/ ) basically heres where you want to try to navigate where you want your stuff installed... so bacicallly /flash/ which is the beginning of your TOTAL internal storage split into your RAM 72MB+0.00B Free and 30MB USED up otherwise your cached files to make things speedy
...why ony 30mb(inuse)+73mb(free)+119MB(ROM) welll remember the inital ROM was something like 119MB HUGE now what we can do is cut that down a little b/c someone didnt take the time to remove unecessary files from the /system/ (basically the ROM data) and the benefit of a ROOTING is now you can edit the files somewhat but whats hard is knowing how to do this without screwing something up and bricking the tablet.....

WHICH YOU CAN RECOVER almost 95% of the time it does brick... actually EVERYTIME i had a non working tablet I 100% of the time got it running you just have to be carefull and there are plenty of tutorials out there to do that so im not going to cover that here.. instead if you go into the /system/ area of the ROM and optimize the /app/ directory so /system/app/ you will here see all the preloaded **** craig had which is what makes this tablet SLOW .... GO here you will see a VERY GOOD list almost 95% of what is listed is on this tablet Barebones - CyanogenMod Wiki scroll down to where it starts
How to reinstall applications folled by a huge list of what is good to take off and not also color codded for added how usefulle ect... i did loose my keyboard function by accident and also wanted to keep android market which is VENDING.apk . here something to help b/c i removed thexe b/c it said i could and lost my stuff so keep/

Vending.apk GoogleServicesFramework.apk LatinIMEtutorial.apk LatinIME.apk and userdictionaryprovider.apk along whith what is on that list of reccomed removals and you will see a difference of how ur RAM is being utilized... i stopped so may GOOGLE Services that i swear THAT was most of the issue with lagging...

now the next thing to do is to figure out how to utilize your external SD CARD mount point /sdcard/ and try to utilize this area for eventallly your cache and data storage useage .. make /sdcard/ your home directory not /mnt/sdcard/external_sd/ ... why b/c when you start to copy over ur apps2sd and evenrtally try to get data and i currenly have MY /SNAPSHOTS/ im guessing some sort of caching ... right now has 901files 7mb used and also my backups here which is another 7.1mb folled by my browser cache and a temp directory used by anher one of my apps... only been runing a few mins or so but i am saving allmost 15mbs of the RAM storage

and thats alot considdering i was amost alway 80mb used 30mb free ... and this lead the android in a constant battle with itself trying to kill running apps to free up space for the next bit of cachedata or data/data that is taken up by each and every app installed..... it trys to only kill off backround servies to maintain stability but what will happin is your PID #'s will skyrocket into the 10000's basically that app is reloading over and over and over and over till it was lauched it's 10000 time.. ugh

and if you ever had to defrag your hdd..then just imagin what this is doing to the data strucuture .... bugger its late and i'd love to go on b/c i kknow im hurring as fast as i can not to mention burntout from researching a not so popular topic even for GOOGLE's standers of finding usefull information... so yeah one thing buying a cheap unknown brand of something is it is very difficult to find any infomation on it... so yeah i hope this helps some a littlle better understand it a little better **** i cant even talk right.. hope this makes sence later fella ill be back later to answer any :? if you have any..if not good luck i hope this made some sence ...hell it only took me giong on 3days strait of researching the androidSDK and **** if you guys can get the SDK Up and running it is great for monitoring what the tablet is doing and where the error are comming from.. very first time i ever went to the SDK Software of somehting thats for sure

beastech

Dec 31, 2011
bmic, do you mind giving step by step instructions? I would love to give this a shot but your instructions are a little confusing.

Sent from my rk2818sdk using Tapatalk

Hammerfest

Jan 7, 2012
Right, so I have tried every update.img i could find that wasnt labeled for the "A" version of the 738 series, none of them however match what this thing came with stock... so if anyone has a dump of the CMP738B (a unit with a MFG date of Sep2011 or later) and can whip it into an update.img... id really appreciate it...

Thanks!

bmic99

Dec 6, 2011
Hey there fella ill try to better explain it with a graphical view of the folder structure and all .apks you can remove... I Was so tired last night trying to figure out how to get some speed and this seems to help. 1st .. I am taking it that you have your tablet flashed already with correct ROM....there are 2 different hw rev. cmp738b tablets. One with Ralink wifi and one with RealTek Wifi... all necessary ROM's can be found on the very first POST... READ all instructions and make sure you get correct ROM for your device... in my case it was REALTEK so I flashed the only avail ROOTED rom ( realtekrooted738b.img ) if you have Ralink wifi you would want one of the other roms posted... TAKE NOTE CMP738B manufactured aug2011 flashed with the only avail rooted ROM for this tablet will reposrt back in the about device page hat its a CMP738a but so note that that it is the newest kernal built for this tablet thatworks with REALTEK WIFI.... I CARE NOTHING about what the stupid config file is reporting... IT WORKS and its the only one availible as of now... I hopefully want to learn how to create my own packaged ROM with all non necessary PRELOADED apps removed so I wouldn't have to explain how to do this but oh well here we go... this is where the tutorial starts so if you have a PROPERLY running ROOTED Tablet you can contine from here how to gett some extra RAM freed up along with a more responceive device... NOTE THAT THIS WILL NOT MAKE ANGRYBIRDSS RUN at full speed unfortunately this tablet will never play games any faster then they do now the cpu's are horrilble you want to play games.. buy a better device.. you want to use your browser without major hickups .. well then i hope ur still reading b/c tis helps a bunch

currently the realtekrooted738.img comes preloaded with all necessary filesystem browsers you will need... its called ASTRO so use that.and note that app has three shortcuts you can add to the desktop which adds usefull stuff... you should be able to enable the desktop shrtcuts there are 3 of them this is optional.they are the APP Mgr, SD Card and Processes If you prefer a different Root FileSystem Browswer by all means a personl favorite one is Root Explorer as that app can see all files in all directorys but yeah maybee its good that astro hides the /data/ in its folders. IF using astro make sure you change your HOME mounting direcory this helped me alot ..I am running with a installed externalSD card so if you are not then leave it be...... but if you do have a say 32gb SDCARd access AStros settings under MORE then preferences... go down 3 lines you will see home direcory (stock point to i believe /mnt/sdcard/exernal_sd/) chage it to /sdcard/ (note this is not the internal /sdcard/ mount path it is actaully like a C:\ to your /EXTERNAL_SD/ ) make sence? basically the defaut mouned mnt/sdcard/external_sd/ so what did i change? its like you have ur C:\ home inside your C drive you now h a shortcut to a bath to a different DEVICE in this case /mnt/sdcard/ which is bassically the INTERNAL Storrage Mount path and then on top of that now you have ANOTHER SHORTCUT to your now HOME DIRECORY... yeah confusing i know

basically android os is set up with a file structure of folders... when you go to the very beginning of your folder view you see say more file paths such as

\cache
\data
default.prop
\dev
\etc
\flash\ <------think of this as D:\ this is a mount path to INTERNAL SD
init
init.goldfish.rc
init.rk28board.rc
\mnt
\modules
\proc
\sbin
\sdcard\ < ------think of this as your E:\ExternalSD mount path <heres whee I eventally want to install or move all apps that otherwise be installed to the internal storage partition... but since this device is limited well why not ... you see this mount path is newer in terms of folder you see b/c they only just started allowing the use of your external_sdcard as ur programfiles>
\sqlite_stmt_journals
\sys
\system\ <------ think of this as your c:\windows\direcory (here is wher youwant to edit the app direcory in all JUNKAPPS.apk
tweaks.sh
\usb1

installing fully functial apps to work on the externall sdcard is somewhat limited so keep that in miind with anything that requires constand backround data

bmic99

Dec 6, 2011
======================================================

Some of the apps that come with your phone{DEVICE}can be safely removed without causing stability issues. They take up space and use resources that could be used for other things. Removing unwanted apps will theoretically make your phone run faster and smoother, plus, you can configure your phone just the way you want it.
Below is a chart that shows what apps might come pre-installed on in CyanogenMod. You can delete any app that shows 'yes' under 'Remove'; However, if you delete an app, you will no longer be able to use its functionality until you reinstall it. So, for example, if you never listen to music on the device, it is perfectly safe to remove Music.apk. However, you will need to reinstall Music.apk if you ever do want to listen to music on your phone.
Backup apks

You should back up any apks that you plan to remove. That way, you can easily re-install them if you change your mind. You have two main options:
  • Nandroid backup from the recovery console, or
  • Manual backup with adb pull /system/app/ ~/Desktop/app/
How to find applications

To find what apps are installed on the device, you will need to run the following, either in adb shell, or the device's term:
ls /system/app or ls /data/appYou can also list installed packages using the package manager, either in Terminal Emulator or via adb shell:
pm list packagesAt a lower level, you can pull the packages.xml and the packages.list files using adb and examine them directly to determine what is installed and what the related .apk file is called and where it is stored. packages.xml will show you the package name and the .apk file installation path and name. In packages.list you can look up the package name and locate the data path. Both of these files will tell you a great deal more, these are the things that pertain to the present article.
adb pull /data/system/packages.xmladb pull /data/system/packages.listGenerally, any apps you install from the market or otherwise manually install will be in /data/app, while any apps that come pre-installed will be in /system/app.
How to remove applications

Remember to watch the case of all files, directories, apk names, and package names!
Case matters. Example.apk and example.apk are two different things.ADB

adb remountadb shell rm -f /system/app/<apk name>.apk
adb uninstall <package name>

Term (on device)

sumount -o rw,remount /systemrm -f /system/app/<apk name>.apk
sumount -o rw,remount /datarm -f /data/app/<apk name>.apkpm uninstall <package name>

How to reinstall applications

Change your mind? No problem! You have two options, depending on how you backed up your files:
  • Restore your Nandroid backup from the recovery console, or
  • Manually restore your app with adb install ~/Desktop/app/<apk name>.apk
Manually restore your app with adb install ~/Desktop/app/<apk name>.apk

AccountAndSyncSettings.apk
com.android.providers.subscribedfeeds
no?
Syncs settings to Google servers. Needed for Gmail app notifications.
ADWLauncher.apk
com.android.launcher
yes
ADW System Launcher. Only remove if you have a second replacement home.
ApplicationsProvider.apk
com.android.providers.applications
yes?
Fetches the list of applications installed on the phone to provide search suggestions.
Bluetooth.apk
com.android.bluetooth
yes
Bluetooth app
BooksPhone.apk
com.google.android.apps.books
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Google Books application
Browser.apk
com.android.browser
yes
Internet Browser PLEASE NOTE: This is apparently a hard-coded requirement for Google Voice Search (along with Talk and Voice); without it, Voice Search will FC after recognizing speech. Having Dolphin, etc., installed will not work.
Calculator.apk
com.android.calculator2
yes
Calculator app
Calendar.apk
com.android.calendar
yes
Calendar app / widget
CalendarProvider.apk
com.android.providers.calendar
yes
Calendar sync
Camera.apk
com.android.camera
yes
Camera app
CarHomeGoogle.apk
com.google.android.carhome
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Car Dock Search?
CarHomeLauncher.apk
com.android.cardock
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Car Dock Launcher?
CertInstaller.apk
com.android.certinstaller
no?
(Web?) Certificate Installer. When removed, the WIFI will not be turned on (Automatically turned off).
ChromeToPhone.apk
com.google.android.apps.chrometophone
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Send links from Chrome to phone
CMParts.apk
com.cyanogenmod.cmparts
yes
CyanogenMod Settings. Will FC if you try and access settings and this is not installed.
CMPartsHelper.apk
com.cyanogenmod.cmpartshelper
yes
CMParts Helper?
CMStats.apk
com.cyanogenmod.stats
yes
CyanogenMod anonymous statistics reporting service. Safe to remove, but will FC CMParts (CyanogenMod Settings) if you try and select the configuration options if it's not installed. (CMParts can be decompiled and edited to remove the menu options, but it's merely a cosmetic issue).
CMUpdateNotify.apk
com.cyanogenmod.updatenotify
yes
CyanogenMod Update Notifications. Safe to remove, but will FC CMParts (CyanogenMod Settings) if you try and select the configuration options if it's not installed. (CMParts can be decompiled and edited to remove the menu options, but it's merely a cosmetic issue).
CMWallpapers.apk
com.cyanogenmod.CMWallpapers
yes
Default CyanogenMod wallpapers.
com.amazon.mp3.apk
com.amazon.mp3
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
App that links to Amazon .mp3 store.
Contacts.apk
com.android.contacts
no
Contacts app; the Call log, Contacts and Favorites screens
ContactsProvider.apk
com.android.providers.contacts
no
Contacts sync
DefaultContainerService.apk
com.android.defcontainer
no
Needed to install apps.
DeskClock.apk
com.android.deskclock
yes
Clock and Alarm app
Development.apk
com.android.development
yes
Development app
DownloadProvider.apk
com.android.providers.downloads
no
Handles downloading files (Market, Browser, etc)
DrmProvider.apk
com.android.providers.drm
no
Provides DRM functions, needed to access media files (including ringtones)
DSPManager.apk
com.bel.android.dspmanager
yes
Digital Sound Processing
Email.apk
com.android.email
yes
POP/IMAP email client
Facebook.apk
com.facebook.katana
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Facebook app
FileManager.apk
org.openintents.filemanager
yes
IOFilemanager app
FOTAKILL.apk
com.cyanogenmod.android.fotakill
no?
OTA Killer
Gallery3D.apk
com.cooliris.media
yes
3D Photo Gallery
GenieWidget.apk
com.google.android.apps.genie.geniewidget
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
News and Weather Widget
Gmail.apk
com.google.android.gm
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Gmail app
GoogleBackupTransport.apk
com.google.android.backup
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Backup Mechanism for apps and settings?
GoogleCalendarSyncAdapter.apk
com.google.android.syncadapters.calendar
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Calendar sync
GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk
com.google.android.syncadapters.contacts
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Contacts sync
GoogleFeedback.apk
com.google.android.feedback
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
ForceClose reporting
GoogleGoggles.apk
com.google.android.apps.unveil
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Google Goggles app
GooglePartnerSetup.apk
com.google.android.partnersetup
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
???
GoogleQuickSearchBox.apk
com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Google search box
GoogleServicesFramework.apk
com.google.android.gsf
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Provides account / login information to Google Apps
googlevoice.apk
com.google.android.apps.googlevoice
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Google Voice
HtcCopyright.apk
com.htc.copyright
yes
Puts "HTC Copyright" info in the Legal Information of the About Phone dialog. Useless and safe to delete.
HtcEmailPolicy.apk
com.android.email.policy
yes
Email.apk uses this for a connection to a Microsoft Exchange email server. Without it a connection to Exchange 2007/2010 will not work as the exchange device policy is not accepted. An Exchange administrator can configure the policy to allow/disallow features and functions on the device. In case of loss or theft the device can be reset to factory default remotely to prevent unauthorized acces.
HtcSettings.apk
com.android.htcsettings
yes
HTC Radio settings, probably better to leave alone but otherwise safe to delete
HTMLViewer.apk
com.android.htmlviewer
yes
Used by browser.apk to filter HTML. ??? Doesn't seem to be needed.
kickback.apk
com.google.android.marvin.kickback
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Gives haptic feedback for some apps (accessibility menu option)
LatinIME.apk
com.android.inputmethod.latin
yes
On-screen keyboard
LatinImeTutorial.apk
com.google.android.latinimetutorial
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Tutorial for on-screen keyboard
LiveWallpapersPicker.apk
com.android.wallpaper.livepicker
yes
Live Wallpaper Selector
Maps.apk
com.google.android.apps.maps
no[SUP][1][/SUP]
Google Maps. Froyo depends on this apk, along with its associated dependencies (com.google.android.maps.xml, com.google.android.maps.jar), in order to access copy protected apps in the Android market.
MarketUpdater.apk
com.android.vending.updater
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Updates app list / download list in market? Needed by Vending.apk
MediaProvider.apk
com.android.providers.media
no
Needed to access media files (including ringtones)
MediaUploader.apk
com.google.android.apps.uploader
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Share media from the Gallery with MMS, Bluetooth, Email, Picasa
Mms.apk
com.android.mms
yes
Provides sms and mms (text) services
Music.apk
com.android.music
yes
Music Player (and "Video" Player)
NetworkLocation.apk
com.google.android.location
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Provides network (cell) location (as opposed to GPS location)
OneTimeInitializer.apk
com.google.android.onetimeinitializer
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Runs on first boot. Conflicts with google app "Provision.apk".
PackageInstaller.apk
com.android.packageinstaller
no
Used to manually install apks (i.e. non-market apks)
PassionQuickOffice.apk
com.qo.android.htcgep
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Allows Email/Gmail apps to open attachments
Phone.apk
com.android.phone
no
Phone app; Dialer screen
PicoTts.apk
com.svox.pico
yes
Text to speech. From SD data?
Protips.apk
com.android.protips
yes
'protips' widget
Provision.apk
com.android.provision
yes*
Runs on first boot. Conflicts with google app "SetupWizard.apk". Okay to delete if loading the gapps zip.
QuickSearchBox.apk
yes
Search box? Need for search in Phone app.
RomManager.apk
com.koushikdutta.rommanager
yes
Rom Manager App
Settings.apk
com.android.settings
no
devices settings menu
SettingsProvider.apk
com.android.providers.settings
no
Settings sync?
SetupWizard.apk
com.android.setupwizard
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Setup Wizard when you first use your phone.
soundback.apk
com.google.android.marvin.soundback
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
sound feedback (accessibility option)
SoundRecorder.apk
com.android.soundrecorder
yes
Sound Recorder app
SpareParts.apk
com.android.spare_parts
yes
Extra 'settings' menu
SpeechRecorder.apk
com.android.speechrecorder
yes
Records audio samples to test speech recognition
Stk.apk
com.android.stk
yes
Sim Tool Kit; Required if you use SIM applications (like authenticatino, banking, PKI etc)
Street.apk
com.google.android.street
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Streetview for Google maps
Superuser.apk
com.noshufou.android.su
yes
Remembers 'su' settings
SystemUI.apk
com.android.systemui
no
Part of the system UI.
Talk.apk
com.google.android.talk
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Google Talk
talkback.apk
com.google.android.marvin.talkback
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
voice feedback (accessibility option)
TelephonyProvider.apk
com.android.providers.telephony
no
Phone sync?
Term.apk
com.android.term
yes
Gives access to terminal
ThemeChooser.apk
com.tmobile.themechooser
yes
Part of the T-Mobile theming app
ThemeManager.apk
com.tmobile.thememanager
yes
Part of the T-Mobile theming app
Torch.apk
net.cactii.flash2
yes
LED Flashlight
TtsService.apk
android.tts
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Text to Speech. Needed by Google Navigator from Google Maps v5+. Otherwise, safe to remove.
Twitter.apk
com.twitter.android
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Native Twitter client
UserDictionaryProvider.apk
com.android.providers.userdictionary
yes
Dictionary for LatinIME(keyboard) / Needed for LatinIME.apk to function
Vending.apk
com.android.vending
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Market app
VoiceDialer.apk
com.android.voicedialer
yes
Voice dialer app
VoiceSearch.apk
com.google.android.voicesearch
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
Voice Search for Google Search, Google Maps, etc
VpnServices.apk
com.android.server.vpn
yes
Virtual Private Network app
YouTube.apk
com.google.android.youtube
yes[SUP][1][/SUP]
YouTube player

[SUP]============================================================================================================================================================================================================
[1][/SUP] NOTE:
These are Google apps & are safe to remove as far as phone stability is concerned. Might break other Google apps if removed.
====================================================================================================================================================

$Apps youll be left with.jpg

Last edited:

bproy

Jan 10, 2012
Finally got mine rooted and working. Thanks everyone. Big thanks to red and vdub. Now I want to get it faster. Got cpuboost do I need anything else? What should the settings on boost be?
By the way I am basically comp illiterate and figured this out with reds instructions.

bmic99

Dec 6, 2011
i have not seen any real benifits of cpuboost .... i mean the the cpu in this tablet lacks any type of onscreen movement.... like you will notice angry birds works a little better when backround off thats bc less screen movement.. so turn off all screen animations ... yes i know they are pretty for some dashboard but be prepaired to have a then very slow... if you can get a dash launcher with only side scroll movement then its not tooo bad but any animations of something twisting or turning seem to lagg like crazy!! the cpu must be lacking the ability to compute any type of X to Y computations or w/e... liek hen the angry birds are just jumping it seems ok but when they go vertical and side ways it together at the sametime things studder badly...

as long as you keep your apps restricted to only minimal animations and only side scrolling abilities.. you should be alright... like notice if you are say running dolphin browser...must have! btw when you are on fullscreen webpages and say you need to go left or right b/c screen is to small... it lags when moving sometimes but if you go to the pulldown menu andthen more and select Mobile view(GWT) very usefull in speeding web access up alot b/c somehow google loads the page inside inside a limited area but stll have full functionally to the site you are on...neeto ... but the point is things are 10fold much more responcesive....

also bad cpu rendering of Transparency menus so if possible make the configuations of app to have no Transparency....

also real quck if you want some animations b/c whynot there neet if can actually see them lol most of the time you they are alrady done animating and you see it sttudder and then miss the animation. .... this is the main reason why this thing seems to lag so much... its not updating fast enuf for u to see the animation and then when u do its allready over or close to it. this lag will go away considerably if you also disable backround scrolling among other things.. example woul be.. disable all animations with the settings app... under display>animations now download say launcher GO Launcher EX.. now this willl have its own seperate animations.... now hit the menu button and go to effects limit your choices to default or bounce.. anyting else is laggy...
the
will edit if i find some more stuff for you

Last edited:

meepinator

Jan 1, 2012
Right, so I have tried every update.img i could find that wasnt labeled for the "A" version of the 738 series, none of them however match what this thing came with stock... so if anyone has a dump of the CMP738B (a unit with a MFG date of Sep2011 or later) and can whip it into an update.img... id really appreciate it...

Thanks!

Chances are that a device built Sept. or later would be using Realtek wifi, so, try this: realtekcraig738b.img

This is the original ROM of the 738b's that use Realtek wifi. Just rename it update.img and you'll be good to go.

jrfich

Dec 31, 2011
Well its not going good. I just bricked my tablet with my 3.0. I gotta make it smaller. just the img file is 158mb. So i gotta go through it and see what i can take out what cant.

Thanks m3red for all that you do! you rock!