Craig CMP738b scrolling and game playing, and Netflix streaming

nawafpower

Nov 30, 2011
I got the CRAIG CMP738b last week and noticed a difficulty when trying to scroll, like if I need to scroll down something, a click on something else happen and I need to go back. the other issue is the Game playing, I tried to play the angry birds for example and it was terribly slow, and when trying to shoot the bird in specific direction kind of don't have control on that and the bird fall on ground. I know that I am not expecting to play the game like I'm doing on my iPhone 4 but at least be able to determine the right direction for birds, and is there anyway to stream video like Netflix on this tablet???? Thanks

grneygrl

Dec 5, 2011
I want to know if you can watch Netflix too on this tablet. I have the app but it won't play movies.

mrfixitup

Dec 12, 2011
I tried downloading flash player and no such luck. You will have to have a flash player to stream netflix. If anyone gets netflix to play we sure would like to know how and where to go get the right player. Thanks in advance!

agent036

Jan 8, 2012
I'm in the same boat. I've tried installing the flash APK here:
Download: Official Flash 10.1 (V10.1.92.8) for Any Android 2.2 Phone – Droid Life

However this didn't seem to help. When I try to view a movie it will bring up the viewer and them immediately return to the netflix home screen

EDIT: Since I added that apk though I at least get and error message now "We are unable to start playback. Please try to restart it (13007)". gues getting and error is better than getting nothing.

Last edited: