Craig Tablet Won't Connect

bethanywhipple1

Aug 3, 2014
I have had this ICraig Tablet for over a year and turned it maybe 5 times. I can not get it to connect and have read everyone's response and would someone please just walk me through the steps of connecting. It's says I have good connection (and I should have excellent connection) but even with good it still won't let me connect.

Please someone help me. I got this table so cheap. I bought it at rite aid and they were having a sale for $87.00, I was going out of town on business trip and just bought it on the spot. I saw them again in the same Rite Aid and they are going for $287.00 now.

So in some frame of right mind ..... there has got to be away to connect. I just want to give it to my 5 year old that is on my I Pad 24/7 and can run it better then me. If he connects then he can Skype when ever he wants too.

PlEASE HELP
SINCERELY,
BETHANY [email protected]

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Bethany, congratulations on your Craig tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice to have you as a member of Android Tablets. I'm moving your thread to the http://www.androidtablets.net/forums/craig-tablets.137/ forum for you, where more people familiar with that tablet are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!