Cropping Wallpaper

theweave

Jan 22, 2012
Just got the Asus EEE Pad Transformer TF-101 & I am wondering if there is a way to not have it crop images that I want to set as wallpaper?

Thanks

the*weAve

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Congrats on your new tablet.

Check out Multi-Picture Live Wallpaper from the market. This will show the whole picture and kill the scrolling.

I think you can use QuickPic to do this as well, but I have not tried that lately.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Great suggestions from Frederuco but beware of the battery use increase with Multi-Picture Live Wallpaper. If things start getting wonky just remember that app.

theweave

Jan 22, 2012
Congrats on your new tablet.

Check out Multi-Picture Live Wallpaper from the market. This will show the whole picture and kill the scrolling.

I think you can use QuickPic to do this as well, but I have not tried that lately.

Thanks for the suggestion!! I looked up Multi Picture, but this isnt what I am looking for.

I want the pic to be on all screens, but to fit it. When I go to the image I want, it asks me to crop it & is only giving me part of the image.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Thanks for the suggestion!! I looked up Multi Picture, but this isnt what I am looking for.

I want the pic to be on all screens, but to fit it. When I go to the image I want, it asks me to crop it & is only giving me part of the image.

You can do this with Multi-Picture if you only use 1 photo. You can use more if you want, but it is not necessary.

barskin

Mar 5, 2012
Also, you can use Simple Image Wallpaper (the free version). It will show up in your selection of Live Wallpapers. Go to settings> choose image> select an image from your gallery > press back button > press, set wallpaper. Works like a charm.