Cruz T103 bricked!

gguest

Dec 3, 2011
Any help would be much appreciated. I got this T103 as a gift and when I started the update to 2.2 the darn thing just stops in the middle while trying to load system.img. I have tried this all night with the same results. When I try to just start the tablet up with the update it just sits on the logo screen locked up. I need the original rom to go back.:mad:

Pamster

Nov 14, 2011
Hopefully someone will be able to help with this gguest, it might not be right away though, some people don't check in every day, so hopefully in a little while someone with the ROM or a link to the Eclair 2.0 ROM you need for this device will come to the rescue. In the meantime have you tried to do a factory reset on the device? Most devices have a small hole you can use to 'reset' the device to factory settings, although it might not work since it was trying to update in the middle of it locking up, but it's worth a try. I think there is a reset button on the device. This thread here has info on the update for the T103 and maybe something in it might help you gguest:

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/velocity-micro-tablets/5687-t103-update-help.html

Good luck! And welcome to the board. :)