Cruz T103 Internet problem.

prbarry1

Mar 8, 2012
When I am online with my T103, Google is my home page.
I will do a Search and then when I try to follow a link, POW! I am back at my boot/home page.
I will try to go back with the Return/Back button but nothing happens.

I am running Android 2.2.1, Kernel Version2.6.32.9-svn6719.

Weird thing is I do not have a problem with Facebook or YouTube.

ANY IDEAS ?? :confused:

kitkat9918

Jan 9, 2012
i have the same problem i switched to yahoo as my homepage but somethings still run through google and closes and i have the same update. before i had it updated i was able to get iheartradio on my tablet but now i can't get it on there or any kind of radio sites like pandora radio and intune radio. amazon's website's compatiblity site says there's alot of programs that are not compatible with this device

Last edited:

soltner59

Apr 24, 2011
Cruz support page talks about this problem and has a solution. It happened after their last update.

kitkat9918

Jan 9, 2012
but i found a site that i could get a few music sites from that's listed as a working site but still can't get iheartradio on my tablet though but got one called live365 music radio and there's others on there too

grmoro

Feb 29, 2012
When I am online with my T103, Google is my home page.
I will do a Search and then when I try to follow a link, POW! I am back at my boot/home page.
I will try to go back with the Return/Back button but nothing happens.

I am running Android 2.2.1, Kernel Version2.6.32.9-svn6719.

Weird thing is I do not have a problem with Facebook or YouTube.

ANY IDEAS ?? :confused:

The problem lies in Google's website. Just go into your browser preferences and disable Javascript and then it will work without crashing. Some websites won't work with this browser option turned-off, but many will still work just fine. It works just fine without turning-off this option in my other tablet, an Archos Arnova 10, but not the Cruz T103. I'm sure that an OS upgrade would also cure it, but good luck finding one.