Cruz Tablet problem? Twitroyd?

VampireChick

Dec 25, 2011
Alright, I got a Cruz Tablet today, and one of the apps on it was Twitroyd. Now, I don't usually use Twitter, so I was never planning on using Twitroyd either. However, when I was looking through the stuff on the Tablet, and accidentally tapped the Twitroyd. Well, the first problem with it was that I didn't have a Twitter account, so it kept popping up that it wasn't like connected right. Well, I went through the trouble of making the Twitter account, and then after trying to use Twitroyd so the massage would disappear, I got another message that said I needed the PRO version. . . .? It's just a message that stays, like, stuck on my desktop/background thing. I've tried resetting the Tablet, and I went into Apps to try and remove it, however, it wasn't in Applications. So, I decided to click on Twitroyd, and I read through the two things that were there, and it said that Twitroyd and a few other things related to Twitter can't be used anymore because they apparently violated a policy of it or something, and now I''m stuck with a message on the desktop and I CANNOT get rid of it.

What do I do?