Cruz Tablet T301 won't connect to Wifi

lauramay

Feb 1, 2012
Been messing with this for 2 days. My T301 won't connect to wifi. Reinstalled the Android 2.2 version download. Is there some setting I'm missing? My wifi connects to our Kindle and our Droid phones with no problem.

lauramay

Feb 1, 2012
Yes, enabled, disabled, re enabled. Followed some of the directions on these blogs - even took the back off to see if the little black wire was disconnected - it wasn't.

lauramay

Feb 1, 2012
Reinstalled the 2.2 Android version and the update again, but still am unable to connect to wifi. Tried to connect at home at local shop where everyone can connect. No luck. Anyone have any more suggestions? Should I exchange it for another one. This is getting to be very frustrating. I've wasted quite a bit of time messing with this.

Thanks

jaaziel

Feb 2, 2012
If you are connecting to WIFI via a router, you are going to have to setup your router to include the tablet. I was having the same problem connecting to WIFI. I could connect fine with the ethernet cord, but I couldn't without it. I finally contacted the Router's
company and they assist me in resetting my router to allow the tablet.

red558

Mar 26, 2012
Been messing with this for 2 days. My T301 won't connect to wifi. Reinstalled the Android 2.2 version download. Is there some setting I'm missing? My wifi connects to our Kindle and our Droid phones with no problem.

Do factory reset to get wifi error fixed this will totaly clear anything saved to the tablet but your sd card will not he cleared. To do factory reset turn tablet off then press an hold up on volume keep holding an press an hold the power button keep holding both you will see cruz an android ****ine holding untill you see the green Android guy an let go an let it sit it will take up to 5 min. To finish loading. When done folow the start up. You should be good as new

bryanwp

May 11, 2012
Do factory reset to get wifi error fixed this will totaly clear anything saved to the tablet but your sd card will not he cleared. To do factory reset turn tablet off then press an hold up on volume keep holding an press an hold the power button keep holding both you will see cruz an android ****ine holding untill you see the green Android guy an let go an let it sit it will take up to 5 min. To finish loading. When done folow the start up. You should be good as new

Am I waiting for the android guy to go away? I tried this and I still get the wifi error when i go to settings.