Cube U30GT dead

tasle

Dec 10, 2012
Hello

I need some help over here:

My cube u30gt do nothing when i press the power button. Also, when i put it to charge, the camera flash starts to flashing without stop.
I've tried to re-flash it, but nor my portable pc nor my PC detects the device. Pressing volume+power also does nothing. I has a 900Supersport rom.
Also, I've trried to unbrick it, but it doesn't work. What else can I do?

Thank you in advance

D

Dawnstar

Hello

I need some help over here:

My cube u30gt do nothing when i press the power button. Also, when i put it to charge, the camera flash starts to flashing without stop.
I've tried to re-flash it, but nor my portable pc nor my PC detects the device. Pressing volume+power also does nothing. I has a 900Supersport rom.
Also, I've trried to unbrick it, but it doesn't work. What else can I do?

Thank you in advance

But did you try this

1. Turn OFF your tablet.
2. Plug in the USB in the tablet and connect the other part to the PC USB
3. Turn on your tablet and hold down power & volume+ buttons keep holding it to you hear a !Beep! on your PC then let go of both buttons
4. Done

Also don't use the cheap white USB cable you get with the Cube use your phones USB or buy one

This works on many tablets not just on the Cube U30GT

Is your Cube U30GT -H or Cube U30GT -W model or just an OEM??

When you plug in the Charger the Cube turns on by it self, if you are having problems check to see if you have any Chinese apps installed on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

tasle

Dec 10, 2012
But did you try this

1. Turn OFF your tablet.
2. Plug in the USB in the tablet and connect the other part to the PC USB
3. Turn on your tablet and hold down power & volume+ buttons keep holding it to you hear a !Beep! on your PC then let go of both buttons
4. Done

Done, but it dont work

Also don't use the cheap white USB cable you get with the Cube use your phones USB or buy one

This works on many tablets not just on the Cube U30GT

Is your Cube U30GT -H or Cube U30GT -W model or just an OEM??

I bought a new USB cable.
It is a Cube U30GT-H

When you plug in the Charger the Cube turns on by it self, if you are having problems check to see if you have any Chinese apps installed on it.

There is no Chinese apps, it has a 900Super ROM

Thank you very much for your support

D

Dawnstar

OK try this way

1. Turn on you PC wait for the boot up
2. Turn on the tablet and wait for the boot up
3. Then Plug in the USB in the tablet and connect the other part to the PC USB
3. Hold the power and Vol + buttons together to you see if the computer can load the driver let go of both buttons
4. Done

There are two ways i have shown you how to do it and both ways work on my Cube H, If you have the Cube H model do you have any logo and name in Chinese? On the back of you tablet it not then it's a OEM or copy that why it can work for you.

Let me know