Cube u9gt

ramost

Jan 20, 2011
I'm kind of interested in purchasing this. It worries me a little that there are apparently so few owners of this tablet.
Any owners out there that can give me a yea or nea on this tablet?

U9GT

Developer
Aug 13, 2011
In my opinion (considering the price) it is a very good choice. I was looking for a cheap tablet without build in 3G (just WLAN) and without GPS. It should have a strong battery and a good capacitive display. With the U9GT I finally found one. Compared with other China tablets it has a good view angle. Even if you tilt it over to one side you can still see the image very good. Battery is long lasting and also the build quality is quite good. Unfortunately the WLAN reception is not the best, but anyway not a problem for me. I would buy it again.

Sent from my CUBE U9GT using Android Tablet Forum

omertavi

Oct 12, 2011
were you able to buy the cube u9 gt? I bought one last october 1, 2011 in Beijing. i tried to use it for a day on my way back to the Philippines. When the battery drained, I tried to charge it but it did not charge. In fact, It does not charge. It opens for a while but goes off immediately. Having a problem now where to get some help. I contacted the seller but received no reply as i was even told that there s warranty. I just hope somebody could help me out there. Thanks.

cpower2

Oct 25, 2011
were you able to buy the cube u9 gt? I bought one last october 1, 2011 in Beijing. i tried to use it for a day on my way back to the Philippines. When the battery drained, I tried to charge it but it did not charge. In fact, It does not charge. It opens for a while but goes off immediately. Having a problem now where to get some help. I contacted the seller but received no reply as i was even told that there s warranty. I just hope somebody could help me out there. Thanks.

I faced the samething at my 1st night when I bought it. After checking on PRC website, just reliazed that the pakcage is sold without power adaptor and we need to get it seperately. Thus I had to go back to the same shop next day to get 1 power adaptor, else the tablet is not able to charge. You need to get a 5v (2A) adaptor to get it work.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2012
The minipad m11 is dual core very sweet..any one know any info on this? I'm thinking about buying

Sent from my PC36100 using Android Tablet Forum