Cube vs. Ployer Momo11

nate39

Dec 28, 2011
I am trying to decide between these two makers and possibly Wopad as well. Does anyone have any experience with them. It seems people generally have good things to say about Ployer but all three seem to have good download support and websites that aren't too confusing. The Cube has a little more for the money but I am more concerned with quality and ease of use. Thanks for any help. I am looking at 9.7 pads.

D

Dawnstar

I am trying to decide between these two makers and possibly Wopad as well. Does anyone have any experience with them. It seems people generally have good things to say about Ployer but all three seem to have good download support and websites that aren't too confusing. The Cube has a little more for the money but I am more concerned with quality and ease of use. Thanks for any help. I am looking at 9.7 pads.

Can I ask you a question why "VS"?

Both of these tablets are different from each other I like the word (Compare) To (Compare) with (Comparison) to help people to understand more about the item they would like to buy. I know the old letters (VS) but to some people or new members this can confused them even more, Anyway it's your post i am replying to so i would go with the Cube.

Why you may ask it might be cheap in price but good in quality IMO. Not every tablet today from China is !!Cheap!! only the price

;)

Last edited by a moderator:

nate39

Dec 28, 2011
Thanks, they are pretty much the same so I want to know if any stood out as better than another. I assume since you would go with the Cube that there is a reason why?

D

Dawnstar

Thanks, they are pretty much the same so I want to know if any stood out as better than another. I assume since you would go with the Cube that there is a reason why?

Hello
When i started to look for a tablet or Ipad i started to read every little thing like what's the differents with dualcore or sngle core, what is ARM, Mali 400, Cortex A9 -A8, Allwinner, and what is IPS screen, capacity touch screen, tempered glass and so on yes it was allot of reading but it made me think on what tablet was for me.

Then came the price there is no way i was going to buy a Apple Ipad with only 1024x600 screen when i could get a 1280x800 for less money, also i don't want to pay all that money if i lost it or it got stolen also not everything you read about Chinese tablets are true, if it was no one or like me would buy them i find my Cube a good system for the price i paid for. And don't forget Apple was not the first people to invent the IPS screens back in 1996 it was (Hitachi) who first made them now (Lg) is the world leading manufacture of ips screens. so every tablet companries in the world have copied from each other here and there.

Cube or Windows N101 are both the same system made in the same city in China (Windows N101) back plate is metal and the wifi is made with (copper wrie) but thats all i find my wifi good and who cares the back plate is plastic most other brand name tablets are the same.

Last edited by a moderator: