Custom ROM App List

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
Since we now have more than one ROM developer, I thought it might be a good idea to make one list of desired apps for both, and future developers to draw from. That way we don't have 10 different threads asking the same questions. As folks post, I'll update the list in the OP so that it's easy to reference. Can we get this made Sticky?

So what are the apps folks want in a ROM?
Adobe Reader
Adobe Flash
Nook
Kindle
Galaxy Tab Email
PIM (Outlook) sync (any suggestions)

Functions/Features
Auto Rotation
Portrait/Landscape on boot
Diskmount via USB

Last edited:

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
Don't forget:

Auto rotation
galaxy tab email apk
sync to any desktop/ laptop
usb drivers

Sent from my Sytabex7 Tablet using android forum

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
is it much to ask that in any way to turn on the tab and could start in portrait mode instead of landscape? I found that in my tab portrait mode is the way to go on almost app, on some games like angry birds it wont work, but you have more info on the screen on portrait rather than in landscape

chuck3565

Apr 5, 2011
Adobe flash is what I want. so netflix and Hbo Go will work.

Netflix only plays a video for about 5 minutes with the video and audio out of sync then the stream dies on this tablet. Works fine on an Elocity A7. Chuck

Rrok007

Nov 21, 2010
Don't forget:

Auto rotation
galaxy tab email apk
sync to any desktop/ laptop
usb drivers

For sync with desk/lap; do you mean sync'ing with whatever PIM/Office Suite you use? Or do you mean the disk mount service so that you can access the card?
For USB Drivers, which ones are you looking for? Cause I'm pretty sure that could become a long list...

Jv90

Apr 23, 2011
yes, thats right, for synch with any pim software, at least outlook, it could be handy, and for usb drivers ill be happy if they could make that if you connect the usb port to any Pc it would get access to the sdcard, is it that much to ask....diskmount service

Last edited: