CWM help, any devs wanna shine some light for me?

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
I aint given up just yet tho. I do however, have a screwed up superpad lol. Factory reset and firmware reinstallation is needed after what i did ^.^
Whats going to suck is if i accidently were to get this and forgot the process o.o

Sent from my LG Ally/Velocity 1.1, Ra Recovery

maylonious

May 25, 2011
I've been eagerly watching the work you have been doing hoping it will come to fruition. I would really love to see the flytouch 3 with CWM and CM7 on it. Infact i've been working on on doing the same thing to my poor tablet. It seems like the netflix app work on CM7 but not on stock roms... So ive been trying desperately. So dont give up we will crack this eventually.

http://www.androidtablets.net/forum/sylvania-tablets/13447-custom-sylvania-rom-development-5.html

seems like these guys are in the same boat trying to get a similar situation cracked.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
The superpads im hoping have the same partition style and recovery image so i crack one, the other gets it as well. The firmware il be developing once this is created will be for both tablets. Superpad 1&2 because il purchase one here at some point.

I just need a devs help but finding it is hard o.0

maylonious

May 25, 2011
Well I have a friend that is a software engineer. I don't talk to her much but i know she developed some of the nook android software. So i'll ask her when I get the chance see if she can help.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
Doubt it, when it comes down to this stuff (hacking,deving)