Cyanogenmod 11 Help?

LunaEros

Dec 26, 2013
I've got CM11 on my Huawei Mediapad S7-303u.
Seems to work pretty well but I'm running into the problem that made me end up having to put CM on it in the first place since I couldn't reinstall the stock ICS firmware. (I'm still fairly new to Android)

The problem I have is storage. 1 of the storage problems is I want the external 32g sd I have as my primary instead of the 16g internal so I can have more room for the loads of apps I want to put on it again.
With the stock ICS when I switched the primary from internal to external I could still see both with ES file manager but with CM11's KK I can only see both storage cards when the primary is set to internal. The external seems to disappear when I switch primary to external.
The reason I know this is because since I originally couldn't tell which was which, while I had it working right I put zero byte files on each of my storage cards and drives named for where they reside. i.e. '32g-External.nomedia' on the external sdcard.

Is there a way I can fix it so when it's set to external for the primary to show both internal and external?
If not I will see if I can get around it with the 'FolderMount [ROOT]' app by madmack.

The other storage question I have is what is the best app to use for mounting external usb sdcards and usb flash drives that won't interfere with Androids stock configuration on how it accesses it's internal and external cards. Meaning I don't want whatever app I use to give new mounting point names for the int/ext cards.

Can someone give me some insight?